On a mission to help you to the best of our knowledge..
The private company Photon Mission B.V., established in Violenstraat 22, 6602 CL, The Netherlands.
Photon Mission B.V. considers the protection of personal data of visitors to our website and customers of great importance and counts this as part of its responsibility. Your personal data will be treated and secured with the greatest possible care and confidentiality.
Photon Mission B.V. is regarded as the controller for data processing on the basis of the General Data Protection Regulation and is located at Violenstraat 22, 6602CL, Wijchen, The Netherlands. Photon Mission can be reached at telephone number 06-83938557 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process your data
Photon Mission B.V. collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To inform you about new products, services and promotions. by email. We will only do this if you have given prior permission for the use of your e-mail address.
- For dealing with questions, requesting quotes or handling complaints. This can be done via the website, in writing, by telephone or by e-mail. Photon Mission B.V. is entitled to do so in the context of the pre-contractual phase.
- For the performance of the agreement that you conclude with us.
- When you contact us with questions, comments, complaints or to exercise any of your rights. This can be by telephone, but this also means that you contact us via e-mail or social media, fill in the contact form, participate in surveys and / or research or sign up for our (e-mail) newsletter.
- In order to comply with the legal tax obligations imposed on Photon Mission B.V. peace.
- For the development of new products and services specifically aimed at our services.
- For calculating and recording financial data as a result of the agreement concluded with you.
- In addition, Photon Mission B.V. entitled on the basis of a legitimate interest to inform you about new products and services, whereby we try to take into account your preferences based on products and / or services purchased or purchased, your interests based on the use of our (mobile) website (including any apps used). Photon Mission B.V. can also do this through campaigns on social media.
- For internal analysis and research for the development and improvement of products and services.
About whom do we process personal data
Photon Mission B.V. processes the personal data of (former) customers, prospects, visitors to our website and other interested parties and interested parties.
Who receives the data
Photon Mission B.V. only provides the data to parties involved in the implementation of the agreement between you and our organization. Agreements have been concluded with all these parties in which it is determined which activities are commissioned and under the authority and instruction of Photon Mission B.V. may be performed. These parties are not allowed to process or use the data for their own or other purposes. In addition, we will never rent, sell or otherwise provide your data to third parties for commercial purposes.
If you by Photon Mission B.V. If you want to be kept informed of new products, services and promotions, you can sign up for our newsletter. If you have given permission to receive our newsletter, we will send it to you. You can withdraw this permission at any time by using the unsubscribe link in our e-mail newsletter or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com stating unsubscribe from newsletter.
How long do we keep your data
Photon Mission B.V. applies the following retention periods:
- Contact details: 3 years after the end of the agreement or the last contact moment.
- Financial data: 7 years in accordance with the legally applicable term.
- Transaction data: 5 years including purchased products and services.
- Information requests, complaints: 3 years after handling your request or complaint.
- Blocking of your data: as long as it is legally prescribed to implement your request for blocking.
Photon Mission B.V. has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your data and to prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal data. These measures are taken by Photon Mission B.V. regularly evaluated, adapted and updated if necessary.
Access to your data is arranged in such a way that only authorized employees of Photon Mission B.V. have access to your data insofar as they need this for the performance of your job.
Our website is secured in such a way that personal data that you enter on our website is sent to our organization via a secure connection.
Anyone about whom Photon Mission B.V. processes personal data, has the right to request access to their own personal data. If it turns out that your data is factually incorrect, you can have this data corrected. You are also entitled to data portability. This means that the data that our organization processes on the basis of your consent or on the basis of the agreement can be transferred to another controller. If you want to have your data completely removed, you can make this known to our organization. We will then delete your data from the moment that there are no (financial) obligations to be fulfilled.
If you wish to invoke one of your rights, you can do this by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating inspection, correction, deletion or data transfer. Photon Mission B.V. will ensure that your request is dealt with within the statutory timeframe.
Blocking your data for marketing
If you by Photon Mission B.V. you no longer wish to be kept informed of relevant products and services or promotions at all, you can make this known by sending an e-mail to email@example.com stating “Blocking”. We will then block your contact details, so that you will no longer be contacted by our organization.
Our organization likes to enter into a dialogue with customers, interested parties and visitors to the website about our organization, services and activities via the web and (own) social media channels. The aim is to provide useful and relevant information and / or to answer questions that are made known via social media. We follow the internet and social media channels, such as Facebook, Twitter and blogs. In doing so, we make every effort to follow and participate in feeds on these channels and / or proactively respond to individual, relevant comments and answer questions. We expressly reserve the right not to respond to every question or comment. No rights can therefore be derived from whether or not to respond substantively. It is possible that when participating in feeds and answering questions or responding to comments, we will record (personal) data. These are of course processed in accordance with this privacy statement. We are not responsible for the handling of personal data by other participants in social media channels or the content on their social media channels. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our organization uses Analytics (Google) to gain insight into how visitors reach our website and how the website is used. In connection with this, cookies are placed via our website. The information that Google collects is anonymised as much as possible without your IP address being passed on. The information is transferred to and by Google and stored on servers in the United States. Google can provide that information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so.
Complaints about the handling of your personal data